Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Wave Cut

Get beautiful when my life with you.
All memories that we can not be one to skip.
Day-to-day my life is beautiful with you smile .
Your whispering words always speak to me.

All i fill is so great.
All i fill is so incredible.
All that happens before you wave your beautiful hand .
A wave that should make me willing you.

Somehow this heart is pain?
Somehow this heart is felt depressed?
Wave your hands have been had a beautiful touch my heart.
I truly do not realize will happen this time to your sparate.

Wave your soft hands throw my tears.
Although I must willing you.
But my heart is not willing.
I submitted all to the time.

Now I new realize .
That the hand of the beautiful.
Not always give to beauty.
There is no word regret in life.

Need not have to be regret.
No need to have that in mourning.
Because at each meeting.
Surely there will be the separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment